View Single Post
Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who don't know me, I'm Shikabane Hime~
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 07-10-2011, 11:12 PM

Anastsia Mimi and Kagome stood on the ship's port, the crew memebers worked to keep the ship afloat and hoped to get to a nearby town and get some goods. The ship was pitch black with large black sail moving the ship across the water as the full moon shimmered in the water. The flag at the top longest pole of the ship waved the crest of these specific pirates of the sea. They were known as the Fallen Angel Legion, and they had this name for a reason and it was because of the Captain. Anastasia Mimi is nineteen years old and is very beautiful. She has very long floor-length jet black hair and a long white and gold hem dress that flowed gracfully along the ground whenever she walked. Her eyes shimmered in the moonlight as her shadow seemed to be a little different from the others, Anastasia had large, pitch black eyes that she had ever sense she was born and was considered 'A Fallen Angel'. Her closest friend, Kagome, was different. She was a normal human but she was an orphan and she stayed by Anastasia's side for as long as she could remember. Kagome had long, black and hot pink hair that swayed at her sides and her black sshirt and skirt moved slightly as the ship moved. "We are almost near a village, what are your orders?" she asked softly and looked at Anastasia with blood red eyes. "You and I will go into town and see if they have what we need. If they don't then we will spare everyone, we may be the Fallen Angels; but we do not kill for the laugh of it." she said flapping her wings a little and folded them back. "Land Ho!" a pirate said was the village seem to be getting closer and closer. "Go get my cloak Kagome, so we can begin." Anastasia said in a sweet voice and walked the board walk as Kagome got Anastasia's cloaked and placed it on for her.