View Single Post
xserenityxninax
\(@O@)/
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 04-06-2016, 02:01 AM

James looked at her and smiled at her and saw her hands and smiled but had a dark look about him and knew what she did and it didn't bother him at all. James then saw a boy come and thought he was going to be trouble until she said he was her brother. James smiled at him and nodded to him and saw him leave and looked at her and said "Lucy is there anything I can do for you please let me know." James said to her and then heard the door opened.

Sammy was running late and she came in and saw her brother talking to a girl and she was behind him and said "Hello James is something wrong?"Sammy looked at him and James was smiling and patted her head and said "oh nothing Sammy your late though."Sammy sigh and was going to sit down and said "yea some guys wanted to pick a fight with me so i beat them up they were useless anyway i will get something to eat while I do my school work alright brother."Sammy left him and the girl and she walked past Jack and she walked to her table and was doing her homework.