View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 04-08-2014, 03:08 AM

The cracking sound got louder and the window looked just as it was about to burst, as so it did. Casey stood there in front of the others not moving an inch until the glass itself shattered everywhere straight at them, she didn't even think about not doing it anymore, she just wanted to protect them, even more than protecting herself. Raising a hand as if that would stop the flying broken glass, a sheild of some sort, almost like a spiritual one...no not spiritual it was more like electricity forming around the four of them. She seemed so focused, almost possessed, but not taken over by anything else, just allowing herself to release the power she was really hiding inside.

"You are seriously starting to annoy me stupid ghost" Max spoke standing now in front of Casey a bit to the side, he looked a bit more paler now as he reached out grabbing the spirit somehow, and it looked like crystals forming from his hand to the now almost fully visible ghost as the glass fell to the ground "Don't anger me, it's not a very good idea" if they were going to be called 'freaks' fine, it was better than letting harm come to others.