View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 08-10-2017, 05:01 AM

Kat Dakuu: I haven't had the inspiration lately, I've been ignoring other roleplays too and art inspiration is dead no matter how much I wish it wasn't. So it's one in the morning and I am waiting to get tired. One shot vodka down and might as well get this post in, right? Now it is up to you if you want to keep roleplaying with me, I'm going to start getting back on more again now that they're giving me more days at work so I won't be as tired as I would be if this was a night shift kinda like tonight. But let's figure this out. I'll get a post in and you decide on what you want to do. I won't be upset or anything, I'm the one who keeps leaving you for a month with no reply or even longer. But I'm working on being more active on here. Well I'm up and semi inspired, let's see how this works out.

(Roleplay Begins Again)

Jayce forgot if it was tonight or tomorrow that they were supposed to meet his father. "Oh right..." Jayce spoke in a quiet tone as he sighed "Looks good on you, it does compliment your skin tone." Jayce only threw that in out of habit to explain more than 'oh right' did at the time. Not to be nice or compliment him but more so just to add onto what he said. "I supposed I better change into something more comfortable and less...uh wet instead this...Could you grab me a towel so I don't drip all over the place?" He asked waiting to see if the other would run off to do so or not. Jayce unbuttoned his shirt taking it off glad to feel his skin being touched by the water and not through the white button up shirt that had originally clung to his body.