Old 01-05-2018, 02:13 AM

January 11

Prompt: Snowflakes

Avis of the Day:

Self-portrait of the Day:

Song of the Day:

Quote:
I don't need the world to see that I've been the best I can be,
but I don't think I could stand to be where you don't see me.

Drawings done today:
freebie for Facade:

Tarot Cards of the Day:

Click to ExpandX

Santa Muerte: 3 of Wands

Quote:
A dynamic arcana, active and positive, that encourages improvement and virtue through an explosion of vital energy. The three of Wands guides us toward new undertakings, the beginning of new occasions and also new relationships that could lead to further business or affections. If reversed however, this push could be obscured and interrupted, bringing with it negligence and a static situation.
Advice of the Dead: In this moment you do not require the help of anyone. Proceed with energy towards your new creation.

The Wild Unknown: 10 of Cups

Quote:
Radiating Energy
The Ten of Cups overflows with positivity. Your goals are being realized, and the excitement surrounding you is magnetic to others. You may feel as though light and color radiates outward from you-- almost as if you're shining. Experience sensations like this with an open and joyful heart. Do not doubt this power.

Twin Peaks:

Quote:
Beginning an adventure, starting something new. Living in the moment, acting on impulse, feeling carefree. Having faith, trusting the flow, living in joy. Taking the "foolish" path, accepting your choices, trusting your heart's desire.

Homestuck: 6 of Swords

Quote:
Overcoming obstacles of the mind, such as dealing with the effects of a past trauma or depression.

Rider Waite: 2 of Wands

Quote:
Personal Power, Boldness, Originality
The Two of Wands glorifies individual courage and greatness. This card taps the same energy as the Magician, but with one important difference. The Magician represents the archetype of power - the impersonal energy of creativity and strength. The Two of Wands stands for that power brought down to Earth and made personal. Personal power is an invigorating force that fills you up and lends you the courage to be great. A powerful person is like a magnet that attracts all those within a certain area.

True power always comes from the Divine. It passes through us and then flows out into the world. When we understand this relationship, we are blessed because this flow brings with it a tremendous feeling of expansion and fulfillment. We feel as if we can accomplish anything. Problems develop when we forget that we are not the source of power, only its conduit. We must be careful not to let the intoxicating feelings that come with power overwhelm our good sense and blind us to our true desires and intentions.

In readings, the Two of Wands indicates that power is a major issue in the situation. You or someone else has it or wants it. When you see this card, look carefully at your goals and activities to make sure you are using power wisely. Don't support power for its own sake, but enjoy it when it serves your worthwhile purposes. Take this gift and use it to mold your environment in positive ways.

The Two of Wands can also stand for an extra dose of daring and inventiveness. When you see this card, trust that the time is right for the bold, creative move that will knock their socks off. Forget subtlety and old, tired approaches. Allow yourself free rein and you'll be amazed at the results.

Diary entry:
couldn't sleep till 6am, so i slept in until like 5pm today. x_x ughhhhh. i feel guilty about it, but then again it's not like i have anywhere to be... it's just that i'm wasting my break, i guess. :/ and i thought my sleep meds were really working. i haven't stayed up like that in like 2 years. i'll just have to be more strict about my bedtime routine.

Last edited by ghostPastry; 01-14-2018 at 10:36 PM..