Thread: The Tavern
View Single Post
-Kami-

Old 09-12-2007, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krissy
There was a small sigh outside of the Tavern, up above the ground in the tree tops. On a sturdy tree branch, there sat a slender, small framed girl. She had deep ocean blue eyes, silver-white hair that went past her hips, long legs, and pale skin. Her legs were over the edge, her bare feet kicking back and forth as she bopped her head left and right, her pink lips letting out a small hum here and there. The girl then stopped all movement, a slender left hand reaching up to toy with the lace strap of her sky blue dress. It was a beautiful dress indeed, with a fine silky feel to it. The fabric stopped just above her knee. A few beautiful beads were sewn on the blue fabric, along with lace as the straps to keep the dress up.

Sighing softly, she closed her ocean irises, letting her lips open ajar for a few moments. Then, reopening her eyes, she slowly stood up on the tree branch, her body lunging forward as her hands grabbed one branch after another, until her body lowered to the ground, her feet, softly brushing against the long grass grain. Giggling softly, she twirled once, her fingers brushing against her bottom to brush off and tree bark that got on her dress, her eyes glancing around the area.

"Perhaps I should go in..." she said, her head tilting to the side as her eyes glanced at the Tavern that lay not too far from her standing position. Letting out another sigh, she let her feet scuff against the grass as she made her way to the Tavern, her hands grasping each other behind her back, her head still tilted to the side. It was only until her slender body was in front of the Tavern door that her hands unclasped. She let her left hand reach up to turn the cold, metal door knob all the way to the left, and placed her other hand on the door, pushing it open, her eyes winching at the bright light that came from the room.

Entering the warm room, her cheeks flushed lightly, her body closing the door behind her. She then glanced around, looking for any place to sit down. Perhaps she would sit down at the bar... "Hm... Not too bad."
Kami's golden eyes glazed across the woman whom had entered. A smile flashed immediately across his visage. Ah, what a sight for sore eyes. Two beautiful women, each visiting on the same day. The wonders that luck could bring.

"Why, hello, m'lady. I greatly appreciate your compliment. I find the place nice, but...quite dull, if I do say so myself. Hopefully that will pick up soon. So tell me, what brings you to this here tavern of mine? I guess I should first offer you a drink of sorts. Is there anything my bartender can get for you?" He tilted his head lightly, his smile growing.