View Single Post
Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-29-2011, 07:01 PM

The Sekassiret male closed his eyes and breathed in as Isildoro spoke, acting very much like he was taking in the scent of flowers in full bloom. Isildoro's melodious lilt pleased him to the core, as music was the language of Afanassii's soul. His family were once court perfomers back in the days of Sekkan slavery on Vidania and after his race achieved freedom and formed their own lands, the Abez'ianas became nobility, but were always in love with music.

What's more, the elves back home spoke with in a musical manner, so in a way this Demon reminded Nassii of them. It made him miss home all the more and his face soured for a moment while his thoughts lingered on his unpleasant current confinement.

"My condolences..." He began, lifting his gaze back in his new aquaintance's direction. "It seems you and I have something in common, then..." His eyes shifted in the direction of the man who had a celestial appearance, who had yet to be forthcoming about what he was doing in Esmeralda's palace. He didn't want to admit too much without knowing either of them more so he settled on only adding the briefest of introductions. "I am Afanassii Abez'iana..." While normally he would have swept into a low bow at his own introduction, his pride was insulted by his situation and so he gave only a stiff, slight bow of his head.