View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 11-01-2014, 05:05 PM

Damian chuckled, looking at the man before him. "Feisty still hmm?" he let him go, not making an advance for the moment to pull him closer again. "I am not normal no...and life is never fair. You challenged me, so you have to either step up and take it or quit following me like a puppy" he ran a hand through his hair, the wound fully gone now, like it had never even been there. He could practically smell the adrinaline coming off of the other, the heat from him as well. It did not take a genious to see that his body was excited.

Yet he was still letting that mouth of his get control, complaining like a child about how it was not fair. He had hounded him and instigated this, now he was not happy with it and going to run as soon as things got interesting? "Perhaps it is time for the would be hunter to know what it is like being the one hunted" he smiled once more, looking at him "Ōkami, ōkami, mahō no kōri yari." The ground rumbled, once more spears of ice pushed through the ground and jutted up towards the other. He was turning the tide, the other had wanted a fight, so he would give him just that. There was no backing out now.