View Single Post
Viveka
:3

Old 12-16-2017, 01:05 AM

I'm back! :D Haven't yet worked up the courage to post anywhere else again. Isn't anxiety funny?

But I'm trying to be more positive. So many people still care about me, even if the person I want to care about me doesn't ... does that make sense? I don't know.

I had dinner with my best friend from middle school last Saturday. She's expecting her first baby! I'm so excited for her! I also FaceTimed with my best friend from college. I think that maintaining connections with people is really important. I didn't do a really good job of that when I was in the Midwest, but I'm going to make more of an effort moving forward.

I think I have narrowed down what's causing my stomach issues - it's not gluten or FODMAPs (because I get horrible indigestion when I eat bread) - it's yeast! No more yeasty things for me :(

Finally, I got a new glasses prescription today and replaced the lenses in my old pair of frames. It still cost $170 because I don't have vision insurance right now. I could have waited until the first of the year so my new insurance would kick in, but I need to move quickly to get my new driver's license, then get my new passport, by the end of February. I just have to hide the fact that I spent $170 from my mom. :D I'm so excited to be able to see again!