View Single Post
Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Divine Seduction Send a message via MSN to Divine Seduction Send a message via Yahoo to Divine Seduction

Old 04-22-2013, 06:53 AM

"My father, he'll teach you. I haven't learned everything from him, and he's a better teacher than I would be." Kila said softly, and then smiled up at him all at once caught up in her scheme, her grandmother had left her an inheritance, this money she had planned to use to help with her books, but, Trace was more important. She just had to get started on finding out details about available places for them both, so that it wouldn't be just a runaway deal, everything had to be taken care of before they could leave. "If you want, you can stay here. I don't know for how long but, we'll talk to my father, you'l be safer here, where your dad can't bully someone into letting him have you." she said as she looked him in his eyes, convinced as to the path that they should take. It was moving to care about someone, and that's exactly what this was; her caring about someone other than her self or family. She was a bit confused, no one had ever gotten such a response from her.

She wanted to write in her journal, but that would have to wait until he was settled in and she had spoken to Dad, because she had already made promises to Trace; Dad was big on keeping promises and such, he would never have her break one, especially not to her only friend.