View Single Post
Queen_Andais
I move the stars for no one.

Penpal

Old 10-26-2015, 03:46 AM

YAHTZEE!

Those wishing to participate in this game will be required to roll dice. I know! Dice again? Geez! What can I say? It's an easy way for people to play a game and win something. Nothing to complicated this time, just a little tougher. The prize though, kind of worth it.

Upon organizing my already organized inventory I stumbled upon the Captain's Hooch. Having only heard of this item in passing conversation I didn't know what it actually looked like. My bad. Now that is has been discovered it only seemed right to pass it on to someone that would like to own it and use it.

Here's how this game will go:
1. There will be 5 die that you have to roll
2. Each die will be 6 sided (much like real dice in the game Yahtzee)
3. All die must land on the number 4!
4. Anyone posting in the thread is welcome to join in at anytime.
5. Should you roll the required 6 4s, you will need to pm me the post for confirmation.
6. If by chance no one rolls the required 4s, the item will stay with me and we will pick up the rolling during the next event. This will continue every event until someone gets the numbers.

What happens if someone does hit the numbers before the event ends will there be another item put up for grabs? Good question!

Not entirely sure about the answer to that. Let's just say that there very well could be another item up for grabs. Something in the realm of say the Bloodmoon Gems...

So, grab your dice, do whatever you need to do to make them lucky and start rolling.

Please remember that all dice rolls are to be quoted! No exceptions, this is to ensure that no one gets in trouble for violating the site's rules.

Here is the coding to use for the dice, all you have to do is take out the space between the word dice and the bracket and input the quote coding. Simple, right?

[dice]6[/dice ]
[dice]6[/dice ]
[dice]6[/dice ]
[dice]6[/dice ]
[dice]6[/dice ]

^
|
|
|
YEAH!! What it said!!!

Last edited by Queen_Andais; 08-26-2016 at 02:01 PM..