View Single Post
Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~<3
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-25-2013, 06:04 AM

Tanya sat there listening to the cat, smiling slightly. "I'd love to have you as company here...maybe we can be friends?" she suggested and frowned. "A cook...and someone to sew?" she repeated and sighed. "Well...my cooking is pretty good. I mean, I like it...although, I've never had anyone else try it." she admitted and laughed nervously. "Sewing is something I can honestly say that I am good at though." she said confidently but then quickly frowned. "I don't want to cause anyone any trouble...so if I'm trouble here I'd prefer that they tell me..." she explained before burying her face in her hands worriedly. Her head shot up though when she heard the male's voice again. "Arashi?" she repeated softly as she wondered who that was. Maybe it's another crew member? Maybe they forgot of him back at home? If so I probably have a chance to go back home! she thought to herself and looked at the many bangles along her wrists and arms. Her slender fingers absentmindedly stroke her golden hoop earrings and she then closed her eyes to think and relax.