View Single Post
Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~<3
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-25-2013, 08:03 AM

Tanya blinked when the cat left. "So that is Arashi? Well...it's a nice name for a cat." she said to herself and continued to think. I don't want to be a burden to anyone. If they really do allow me to stay to work, then that's fine because I'd be helping them, so I wouldn't be a burden at all. Though, what if the captain doesn't want to let me stay? What will happen then? she thought to herself and became scared. When Arashi returned she smiled and nodded. "I have thought it over, I think it would be best I stayed. However, if your captain says no, then that's fine too. I don't want to force anyone into letting me stay." she replied and and chuckled. "Tanya Shakovska. It's nice to meet you Arashi." she answered and grinned softly. "It's an odd name, I know. Many people could never say my last name so everyone just called me Tanya." Explained Tanya as she played around with the bangles on her wrists and arms. I wonder what the captain is like...something tells me he'll be anything but kind. at least I have one friend here...at least, I think I do. she thought to herself.