View Single Post
Alorrena
eyyo!
Send a message via MSN to Alorrena

Old 04-26-2013, 02:04 PM

Skye nodded and moved the water over her, and bent it's density to bend the light around her as he put the temperature up to a degree warmer than her body temperature. He said, "Once you're in the galley, you are allowed to be seen, just not until after that." He said, going to open the door as he dropped the film of water covering the doorknob on the outside. He walked ahead of Tanya, knowing exactly where she was because of his water. He walked how he always did, in a nonchalant purposeful way, because he didn't want anyone noticing that he was up to something. He knew he was the captain, But he also valued his crew's opinion of him. If they didn't trust him, or thought him to be weak, they wouldn't listen, but if they feared him, they wouldn't offer any incentive on where they would be going next, and Skye occasionally had a few times when he didn't care where he was going next, so he needed them to give their input every once in a while.

Once in the galley, with arashi there ahead of them, Skye pulled the water off of Tanya and said, "There are 14 other people on this ship, not including you or myself. Arashi is allowed scraps if he wants them. 4 men like their steaks medium rare, 6 medium, 2 of them like it medium well, and 2 of them like it only slightly pink. I like mine medium, and you may cook yours however you wish. I Don't really advise you to eat with the men as they are rather ill mannered when eating on the ship. The men will usually have juice or water with their meals, unless they are the few that have bought their own alcohol for their dinner, in which case they will turn down anything except a glass of water. I suggest putting the juice on the table and just setting out the glasses. there's some juice already made in the fridge, and some vegetable would be good with the steaks. I try my best to have my men eat a balanced meal to keep them all healthy. I believe you will find everything you need to cook dinner in the cupboards, The stove is that large griddle area over there, and the oven is below it. If we are docked, or the ship isn't moving through the water, we will not have enough power to cook. In that case, we will typically be at port so it doesn't matter because everyone will be able to get off and go buy something. Now, If you will excuse me, I need to go figure out your sleeping situation. " He seemed slightly troubled by this information, probably because he had never has a woman stay on the ship for more than a night when they were docked. "If you need help making sure the steaks are done enough, Arashi will guide you. " He turned and left the galley, yelled a couple orders at the men, and made his way around the ship, alerting one person that they have a new cook, and that no one is to give her a hard time, and if they think of her as bad luck to remember what they thought of Arashi. They were to not bother her either while she cooked dinner. He found a room a bit bigger than the one she had hidden in before, checked to be sure that it wasn't being used for anything. In fact, it already had one of the new mattresses and one of the captain's bed frames in it. He needed to track down some clean sheets and a blanket. He left the room noting that he would need to bring some of the fabric in there so she could make her own clothes. He had noticed she didn't have anything with her when he met her.

Arashi had already jumped up onto the counter by the time Tanya and Skye had gotten to the galley, and by the time Skye left, he had curled up in a bowl, watching Tanya. "You should pull out the steak and put them into piles so you know which ones get put on when so you can have them all finish at the same time." he suggested. " There are some potatoes that would go well with the steak, and there's plenty of sour cream if you want to just bake them. Tin foil is in the cupboard above the counter on the far side from the sink. if you need it." Hehad rested his head on the edge of the bowl so he could watch her.