View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 04-02-2014, 07:51 PM

Max was listening to the rumors going around the school as he sat on a bench outside. First it was girls talking about what they were going to do before class and mostly what they wanted to do after class, which was likely they weren't going to be able to do anything. Some of the other students seemed to be in a daze, it wasn't raining so he wondered why they were acting as so, there were too many of them to say it was just a coincidence. "Oh my god, did you hear about those girls last night?" they started talking about how the girls stayed after school forgetting something of theirs and when they went to get it, they never came back.

Hearing a cracking sound above him, he glanced above a weeping willow tree with a young girl underneath it, and realized the window would soon shatter with the way it was going. Running over to her as she had glanced up seeing students scatter, the window broke without being touch shattering broken, sharp pieces of glass everywhere around tree itself. Max pinned her to the tree keeping glass from harming her as she put her hands behind his head as a reaction to keep anything from hitting him.

When the glass stopped falling he looked back up at the window seeing it perfectly fit back together as if it didn't happen, though he knew it did he had a few glass cuts on his arms from the angle the glass shot out at them, and wondered what happened. "You okay?" he asked turning back to the girl giving her some space as she moved her hands nodding "Yea, I'm fine, what was that about?" she asked seeing the window clearly fixed now, she was glad no one saw anything.