View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 07-07-2015, 09:39 PM

- introduction -

Hello and welcome to my fitness journal. I was going to buy a physical journal but I couldn't find any I liked. Not to mention, a journal is pretty pricey. Rather than dropping $20 on something I'll eventually toss, I figured I would make my own little workout diary on here.

A bit about me. I've been trying to work out since last year. I have lost weight (yay) but I haven't gotten fit. My boyfriend's family reunion is in about 3-weeks and I really want to look decent. His one cousin is super model skinny and, yes, I'm prone to jealousy. I know I won't get as skinny as her, but I'm hoping to be physically stronger.

Tools of the trade? I have Wii U Fit, a yoga mat, an 8-pound medicine ball, two 5-pound weights, and a foam roller. I own a Fitbit Flex to track my steps. I have some helpful apps on my phone:, 30 Day Fitness (workout challenges), Calm (meditation), Sworkit Lite (quickie workouts), MyFitnessPal, Plant Nanny (drink water app), The Fabulous, and Fitbit. I also have Kayla Insines' Bikini Body Guide and a plethora of guides the Popsugar Active, Kayla, Emily Skye, and other Facebook pages share.

I'm not backing down this time. I will keep on my routine. And I will need your support, suggestions, and love. So, please, feel free to post in here!

Last edited by Xavirne; 07-07-2015 at 09:52 PM..