View Single Post
Dandelioness
Myoxine Melomaniac

Old 12-16-2014, 11:40 AM

Well you know she goes to coaching almost immediately after school and comes back at like 9.00, has dinner, studies, goes to sleep. All she's doing is studying. Not like it helps because a lot of the time nothing goes into her head so although it's continuous it's not efficient studying.
And she's been grumpy all the time lately. She didn't pass the first term's physics exam but she wasn't so grumpy then. I think her dad is getting to her, he thinks she doesn't study because he's never home to see that she does nothing else. (I asked her if studying was the only thing she likes doing; it's not. Turns out that if she does anything except study she gets this horrible feeling of guilt, so she has no choice but to study.)
Her dad thinks she's freaking out (which she is, but it's because you can't study continuously and still get stuff in your head!) and he wants her to be a doctor even though she's not sure. He didn't send her even half a day of the two days of the Chirec Fest, he made her study at home. He wasn't gonna send her for the field trip either because she should study, but the field trip was cancelled anyway.
But you know, although she does nothing but study at home she doesn't have to at school. She admits herself that she can't get any studying done at school ever. But she still sits with that book and Sunny-chan tries to pull it away from her or cover it whereupon she goes to the other end of the class and ignores Sunny-chan trying to study.
Sunny-chan left her alone for a Saturday, Alu-chan was sitting with that book from right after assembly and till the end of the day she was on the same page.
This is getting long-winded so I'll break it up for ya and continue in another post or two. Any questions so far?