View Single Post
ljosberinn
This is an obnoxious and offensive message.

Old 08-13-2011, 04:30 PM

Juggling is fun, I really recommend it. Most of it is fairly easy and really fun, as well as being a bit of a work out, so you practice balance, for most of them arm strength and co-ordination. And no, I learned some from videos online and mostly from a lot of different people. You can find juggling groups meeting weekly all over the city where you can go, pay something like £3 to get in and you get workshops and loads of people willing to help each other with technique. Everyone is so friendly too, if you see someone doing a trick you'd like to learn, it's never a problem to go up to them and ask them to teach you, they'll always be willing. :) And you meet so many people too!
I haven't been to one in like a year though.. last winter was my final year of uni, so I was too busy to do it, then this summer I had to hold on to my money like mad because I wasn't getting any jobs, and now I'll probably be too busy with work to do it. xD I'm going to try to find time though to go maybe once a week, or every other week if I can. It would be fun to pick it up again.