View Single Post
Bishielurfer
Happily Unorthodox
Send a message via MSN to Bishielurfer

Old 11-23-2008, 03:05 AM

Banner? We don't need no stinkin' banner D:
Is it really a shop if it's free? D:

Welcome to Teh 'Lurfer's Freebie Shop!
XD I'm seriously lazy---I just transferred over my other freebie thread.
OH WELL.
I'll perhaps edit this later and make it more...tailored to the event. ^^;
Please take a look around and feel free to chat!

What am I getting?
Honestly, this depends a lot on my mood and how much free-time I have. Also how much I like drawing your avvy/OC. >>;; If you really hardcore want a certain form, you can bribe me. 8D
Or, you know, just ask really nicely. ^^
Or just say, "Yo, Kitty, you dumb dork, I want this and I wants it noa! D<"
Any option works. ^^;

Chibi

Sketch: X X X

Coloured: X

I've gotten a little better, so the colouring will be of higher quality. ^^

Full-body chibi: X

Regular

Sketch: XX

Coloured: X X X X X

How long do you take?
Again, this depends a lot on what I've got going on at the time, as well as what style I'm doing. If it's a simple chibi, it should only take a few days max. If it's a coloured, it could take a while. If you start getting impatient and wondering if I'm dead, just PM me and I'll let you know how it's coming. :3

D: You messed up my OC
owo Woops. If I really screw up on the picture, feel free to ask for a do-over. If it's a coloured picture, though, I'll show you the sketch before I colour it so I don't have to go back and do it all over again.

\^0^/ Please be as specific as possible with any OC requests. I get really obsessive about getting it right, so include a bit about the personality, style of clothing, etc...anything that could affect their appearance.

What will/won't you do?
I WILL DO EVERYTHING BECAUSE I AM GOD!
o_O I'm kidding. (Maybe.)

I will not do any nudity. >> I suck at it. I will also not do any hardcore furries. Anthros are okay, though. ^^ I will do crowded avvies, but I ask that you post a list of items the avvy is wearing so I don't skip anything. Plus, if there's something on it I just cannot do, I'll take it off.

As for everything else...chances are, I'll do it. :3

AND JUST BECAUSE I ENJOY LIFE:

Last edited by Bishielurfer; 11-23-2008 at 03:37 AM..