☠ ☠ ☠

Old 02-14-2014, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnemosyne View Post
Let There Be Light... and Dark! :: A Colors Contest Entry Form
Username: Mnemosyne
Dark or Light? Dark!
Image of My Entry:
cheshire cat! love it! buuuut there are some lighter colors in there so i can't accept it yet. the hair and the shoes are light shades of pink and the ears are white. i do know there are some darker ears so i hope you fix it and re-enter, Mnemosyne: !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xogizmoox View Post
Let There Be Light... and Dark! :: A Colors Contest Entry Form Username: XoGizmooX Dark or Light? Dark Image of My Entry:

I dont know how to put pic in my post im not very smart at this but i put link hope its ok :(
your entry is definitely dark, but alas there are some light colors present so i can't accept it yet, Xogizmoox:. the skull on the ground and the moon in the background is white, the tombstones are lighter gray and the equippable skin you chose is more tan colored which also makes it light. i hope you fix it and enter again! also i fixed your link for you so it shows the image!

these are all great starts, everyone! i hope you all chose to rise to the occasion

Quote:
Originally Posted by DariaMorgendorfer View Post
I would not use the same avatar for more than one contest, cause we judges tend to frown on that! We work super hard to make these contests for you guys...So to only do one avai for both contests, kinda looks...Lazy to us.

To me, cosmic, your avai looks mixed. You'll wanna check with Linnea though. But if I were judging her contest, I would probably not accept your entry because it looks like it is both light and dark, and her contest is one or the other.

Good luck! I can't wait to see what you make for my contest !
i second everything daria said!