View Single Post
MonkeyGirl18
81lriGyeknoM

Old 01-06-2017, 01:43 AM

January 5th:

Challenge:
Going Forward

When I think of "going forward" I think of going through with my plans of making youtube videos. I'm still terrified of doing that, but I'm at the point where I can't get rid of the fear if I don't face it.

I just wish I really knew how to write scripts.

~~~

~I had a friend over, spent the night last night. It had snowed overnight, but luckily, her dad was able to take her home since she's out in the country and I refuse to drive out there in the snow.

~I got the official Gravity Falls Journal 3 book from Walmart as well as a journal with the Miss Peregrine's School for Peculiar Children theme to it. I love collecting journals. I'm still going to make Journal 3, which I still have the first two because it's going to be empty and I'm going to use them as drawing journals.

~So far, so good when it comes to keeping up and following through with my New Years Resolutions. Still gotta take care of my weight and stuff, but for the most part, I've been taking care of my other ones. I've also managed, so far, to keep up with my bullet journal, as well.