View Single Post
Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Divine Seduction Send a message via MSN to Divine Seduction Send a message via Yahoo to Divine Seduction

Old 04-23-2013, 05:04 AM

"I think my dad will say the same thing, he doesn't like men who beat their family. He'd be happy to have you... but that's neither here nor there. You are welcome to take a shower or bath, mom will call up when dinner is done and my dad'll be home soon enough." Kila shrugged and smiled at her new friend, slightly giddy about the fact that she had one, which was completely out of character for her. She went over to her dresser and pulled out her skull bunny slipped and tucked her feet into them. "Do you wanna work on homework or just talk?" she asked as she turned around and went to sit on the bed.

Somewhere in the house the grandfather clock rang and signaled the hour, making Kila look out her window at the sky, watching the birds and admiring ther freedom. There were a lot of regrets in her life, mistakes and broken dreams; none of that would stop her from fulfilling the promise with Trace, or the promises she'd made to herself. Life had a funny way of working out and since she believed in fate, she was sure they would be very good friends. Smiling to herself she sat on the bed as she continued to admire the way the world looked through her window.