View Single Post
p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 03-15-2012, 03:20 AM

Frowning deeply as Ryek seemed to relax in his seat, Gemma fought the urge to attack the pirate. Having tested him by knocking into his shoulder, she had a pretty good guess that while she could hold her own in most cases, she wasn't much of a match for the infamous captain of the Devil's Dream. Now what? She'd actually have to comply for the time being if she wanted her map. "The names Gemma Branley. You can call me Gemma, Gem, or almost anything else but wench," she growled. "Now give me back my map."

As if he'd just say okay and hand it over. Unfortunately Gemma was unsure of why he'd even invited her aboard in the first place. Anyone else with a map like that would have killed her or been long gone, or both. She didn't question it for fear he would agree. Instead she began thinking over all of her skills assuming those might be the only things she could convince him to let her stay aboard over.

She was an expert at navigating, she spoke fluent Manderin, had access to her own personal and hidden treasure trove, she was a better fighter than most men, and if it came down to it, she was great in bed. Gemma sighed. Maybe she would get lucky and the map would be written in Manderin or something. Mentally she groaned as she stood there staring at the pirate, her eyes finding the cut on his neck How she'd love to cause him a lot more pain than that silly flesh wound.

Last edited by p o p p e t ♥; 03-15-2012 at 03:26 AM..