View Single Post
PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 02-21-2014, 05:12 AM

"Do you always cook alot of food?" He inquired when he saw the mounds of food before it was divided onto three plates. Aiden looked down at his late breakfast, before look over to Sasha who was already seated on the floor with her muzzle in the pile of food that was placed upon a plate. Aiden looked back towards his plate and took one of the bacon strips and bit off a good size before looking at Rebecca. "Did you expect me to drain this bacon...?" He gave a sly smile. Before placing the strip of of bacon back onto his plate.

"It's fun and entertaining. It's amusing with what I can get away with without... doing too much. But I suppose at first it was abit of an annoyance. Other than for appearance I sometimes do it out of courtesy. Eating food that is.
" He picked up the bacon he had earlier and nibbled on it. "I won't say I can fully taste this, but it seems to be well done... it kind of sucks to find out that you can longer taste your favorite food fully." He looked over to Sasha. "Being able to do things I would never... could never do ordinarily far out weighs the cons in my book." Aiden took a few bites out of the pancakes and eggs before standing up. "I'll be back, something was left in the car." Aiden left for the front door and when he reached it he stepped outside but stood out there for a few minutes instead of walking to his car.

Which room was Becca's again? He thought about going up there to look again for the Pendant. Aiden walked over to the side of the house with her window, and looked up. Changing his mind he walk to his impala, open the passenger side and reached in the back to grab the violin off the floor. Aiden locked up car and walked back inside, he placed the violin on the sofa before taking his original seat. He glanced over at Sasha to see she was just about done. Aiden went back to his plate, and he finished up shortly after Sasha. "What are you doing tomorrow?"