View Single Post
Aimless.Wanderer
A.K.A ii-AznGurlDream-ii

Old 03-12-2015, 02:21 AM

Rhea nodded in agreement. "You should totally set up a gallery with all of your artwork and stuff on it. It would be so cool to see, plus it would actually motivate me to brush up on my drawing skills too; I can barely draw a stick figure properly." She giggled a little when Emilia told her that she couldn't draw for the life of her. "I've found my soulmate~" she sang, hugging Emi.
"Is it strange that I like your names? I think they suit the both of you very well." She nodded. "I've always wanted a name like Genevieve or Tiffany or something elegant. But I guess my mom thought the name Rhea was pretty. It means 'flowing' in Greek. Not really sure what part of me is flowing though..." Rhea looked at Ella, who appeared to be a little nervous in front of them and gently nudged her a little bit to urge her to talk to them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

George was setting up his classroom when he heard a soft voice. "H-hello? Sorry to intrude but.....I'm a little lost I was wondering if you knew where the storage rooms were this map is no help at all!" He turned around to see a nervous-looking woman about his age approach him. She looked like she had been having a hard day today, and she seemed harmless enough as he wearily took her map from her hands. "No worries, I wasn't doing anything particularly important. By the way, what's your name? Is it your first day here too?"
"My name is Mira Jackobs. Its my first day here and I really don't know where I am." She replied, pushing her glasses back up the bridge of her nose with a finger. He nodded as he tried to locate the storage rooms.
"Oh, I see the main part of the problem." He said, turning the map over right-side up. "Though I wouldn't blame you. This map looks just as confusing right side up..." Muttering to himself. Locating the storage rooms, he started to walk out the door, following the map.