[Nicknames] Riki

[Age] Appears to be 25, can't remember his real age

[Ethnicity] Native American

[Race] Spirit

[Sex] Male

[Sexual Orientation] Bisexual

[Occupation] Scout/Hunter

❂❂ Personal Attitude ❂❂

[Personality] Confident, brave, strong willed, impatient, and stubborn. Is sly and cunning. Likes to keep people guessing and being mysterious. It's up to you to decide if I'm wearing a mask or being my true self.

[Moral Compass (Alignment)] Neutral

❂❂ History ❂❂

[Family] Has none alive since it was long ago.

[Biography] I spent time back when America belonged to the Native Americans. At the time i was an angel to heaven but there was an incident causing me to fall and be thrown into hell. i was just to good to be in that horrible place so they cut my wings off and kicked me out. Now i just wander around either helping people or causing trouble.

❂❂ Abilities ❂❂

[Strengths] excellent warrior, hunter, tracker, stealthy, silence

[Weaknesses] knows nothing about modern technology, actually has an aversion to it, can't bring himself to harm children, women, and unnecessarily harm animals.

[Powers] He does not have much in the way of powers, just that he is able to heal things as long as they are not to servere. He can also easily put someone in a good mood or a bad mood but for the most part he just has the normal abnormal strength, sight and hearing because of what he is/was.
❂❂ Arsenal ❂❂

[Weapons and Equipment] Bow and arrows, tomahawk, knife, short sword/spear, sling shot, and spear.

❂❂ Extra ❂❂

[Additional Information] Does not easily trust people.

[Theme] Black Veil Brides - Fallen Angels [Lyrics]