View Single Post
Queen_Andais
I move the stars for no one.

Penpal

Old 02-14-2014, 02:18 AM

Games:

Of course there will be games, wouldn't be an Andais thread without the random games. There will be stricter rules regarding how the games are played. In order to avoid further nasty grams from the MODs AFTER the event ENDS, I will strictly enforcing the rules to prevent myself and others from getting into any trouble.
Please understand, I am not trying to be a bitch for doing this, but I really don't want anymore random PMs saying that after review of my thread there were violations found. Not what I want to see.

Hangman:

1. One letter guessed at a time, please wait for your letter to be acknowledged before guessing your next letter.
2. When guessing the puzzle, please the phrase in the quote brackets
Quote:
as so
This is done to prevent collecting gold on a phrase you and I did not originate.
3. Prize will be 500-1000 gold depending on the participation level of people and the complexity of the puzzle.
4. Everyone can participate.

Guess the Number:

1. The object of the game is to guess the number in my head, or my husband's. Will typically be 1 to ??????
2. Each person is allowed to guess one number at time. Please wait until I acknowledge whether your number is super hot, hot, warm, cold, frigid or Arctic.
3. There are levels to the Hot and Cold: They are as follows:
A. Arctic: Any number guessed that is 100 or more outside of the actual number (i.e. 856 was guessed, however, the number is really 324, the response I would give is 856: Arctic)
B. Frigid: Any number guessed that is 75 or more, but not 100 outside of the actual number
C. Cold: Any number guessed that is 50 or more, but not 75 outside of the actual number
D. Warm: Any number guessed that is 25 or more, but not 50 outside of the actual number
E. Hot: Any number guessed that is 10 or more, but not 25 outside of the actual number.
F. Super Hot: Any number guessed that is 9 or less from the actual number.

Last edited by Queen_Andais; 02-14-2014 at 04:30 AM..