View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 11-29-2016, 12:45 AM

Axel's eyes locked onto Silvestre's. He expected this and maybe he needed the fight. Too much anxious energy stayed on his skin after the show and it made him want to lash out. The discrepancy from how loved he was on stage to the hostility and falseness off made him doubt, hate himself even. It was too high of a high and too low of a low. And hell if Axel would show his weakness. He threw it all off with a savage grin instead.

"Maybe it's you who should hit the gym," he shot back. Taking a step forward so that they crowded together. He knew these kinds of actions made others hate him more, but he couldn't stop it either. "I can only show off what I've got because people like it. What do you have to show off?" His snap took the fight further, but the same cocky grin remained on his face, colored slightly with a coyness as he dragged one hand up his stomach to accent the bare skin shown there. He looked exhilarated all over again, half ready to jump into a fight or something else entirely. If someone didn't cut in, he could keep going, running on adrenaline and danger alone.

He dropped his hand, fist clenching immediately. Another string snapped inside of him at Silvestre's goad, just one step closer to a full self destruct. "If you want some clapping, then maybe you should goad your own fans. I'm pretty sure they only sat through that so they could listen to me." He shot Silvestre a sharp look. "Mediocre." He needed this. He needed to pull fans away from Wasteful Things, because he needed each and every one of them. His own worth depended on it. And maybe, that's why the other singer got under his skin so much. Axel didn't mean these words. Silvestre threatened him because he had enough talent for it.