View Single Post
thusly
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-09-2017, 03:42 PM

Silvestre smiled all the more brightly. Yes, as a matter of fact he could be quite a child. And he made no secret of it either. Life was easier and more fun that way. If he felt like teasing, he teased; felt like laughing he laughed. When he felt like shrugging off responsibility or any possible consequences to his actions... yeah, he was pretty good at that too.

Seeing Axel drink the overly sweet, shot-that-barely-counted-as-a-shot was just as much a victory as hearing him agree to his game. His smile was genuine, the sort he might flash to Dani or one of his other bandmates, as he went back to his teasing, "Oh, and I guess I should consider myself honored just to see you get a li'l tipsy, eh rockstar?"

He even caught that hint of nostalgia in Axel's voice and the far-away look in his eye. His natural reflex, of course, was to distract from any somber feelings - turn it around into a joke.

"Yeah, hey that was before you started dying your hair, wasn't it?" As if that were the most meaningful memory he could dredge up from the time, "Or had you already started doing that? I honestly can't remember - the peacock look just suits you so well."

He leaned onto the bar, this time focused on Axel rather than the bartender who'd come up. He was suddenly curious as to whether he could get an actual laugh out of the guy, "Y'know, you kinda strike me as a natural blonde."