View Single Post
happydeath
(>O3O)> <(Q^Q)> <(OwO<)
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 02-12-2013, 07:03 AM

Staring at the girl who had sang the song that lead Akito up to her for a moment, he stayed silent as he heard the girl thank him for the compliment and only to ask him for the reason on why he was wandering through the woods. There was no chance that Akito could simply tell her that he was a cursed human just like that and let her know he was in search for the last of the witches. Even if the girl had been able to have a voice that allowed the entire town to hear her singing as well as Akito to hear it from a distance, if the girl was a human in some possible chance then she would end up trying to push Akito away with some type of chant like the rest of the humans had done to him. For a minute or so, he stayed quiet to try and ponder an idea of what he could tell the girl for the reason he was wandering around the forest area. "Well...I am a traveler. I come and go..I am actually looking for someone important.." He informed with only a small smile shown from underneath his seal that covered most of his face. "My name is Akito Takehashi..it is a pleasure to meet you, may I ask your name?" He had question the female, if possible by any chance Akito wanted to see if the woman was indeed the witch he was in search for or if she was nothing more then another human being.