View Single Post
biitchyass
CASS3331

Old 04-28-2015, 03:35 PM

Well sunday night i survived my first tornado. We were sitting at my houde in.another town the wind was cool but then all of a sudden.the wind blew hot air my babydaddy said we was leaving cuz a tornado warming hadnt been issued yet so we drove to the next town over ir was peaceful the lighting was bad behind us. We kept watching and watching then it got closer the warnimgs on my phone kept coming the winds picked up the town where i livex there was a tornado on the ground then.there was anothet one it hit the town we was in at 12:30 am . The hail hit then then wind started roaring itbstarted screaming the sirens wete going off it was twisted i could see it by where we was i watched it suck up stuff and throw it. My life flashed before my eyes. It lasted 45 min it was the worst of my life. When it was.over we opened the door and omg so much damage next door was a church the whole roof blew off then across the st8 the washteria wad destroyed .then next to us across the syreet roof was damaged. The building behind us belonged to person whos othwr building we was in was destroyed. We got lucky the one place we was in was the safest place ever. So this is my memory of april26 2015

---------- Post added 04-28-2015 at 10:36 AM ----------

never take life for granted it might flash before u before u notice