View Single Post
JeSsIcAtMeOwW
ROMA ROMA MA
Send a message via MSN to JeSsIcAtMeOwW

Old 11-24-2009, 03:20 AM

*~The Rose Charity!~*

Hello everyone, and welcome to the charity! I decided to make a charity because I want to give back to Mene and meet more people! :3 It dawned on me recently that I hardly know anyone on this site, but I would really love to!
About the Charity!

What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet.

Alright, so this Charity consists of four parts!

Part One: The roses! Free roses will be given out to people who stay and hangout for a long time! Not just hit-and-run people. >.<;

Part Two:
The Lottery! Find more info in the 2nd post, please!

Part Three: Random Prizes! Every 100 pages I will give a prize to the 1st post (as long as they have posted at least 20 times in this thread, too avoid people coming in and snagging first posts without spending time here!) Most likely, those random prizes will be recent EI's.

Part Four: Noobies! Feel free to fill out an order form if you have been here for less than two weeks (I will check!) and I will buy you a common worth less than 200 gold! ♥ You can find the order form in a later post! =)

Alright, that about sums it up, I think! xD PM me or post here if you have any questions! ♥

Last edited by JeSsIcAtMeOwW; 10-01-2010 at 05:04 PM..