View Single Post
sunnybunny
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-27-2011, 04:11 AM

Ellie waved her hands nervously, it made her look like she wanted to fly, "Oh uh but um I'll ask Haru where it came from later, since he was the one who ordered it for me last year." for some reason she felt like this isn't what she usually acted like, maybe it's because of the blonde woman who started talking to her, which made the little heiress happy. Ellie took a big bite frrom her steak making Haru roll his eyes out at her in annoyance and disgust. I wonder if Haru thinks I'm a pig for eating this much.... nah, I think he admires me for eating this much and not gain any weight! That's what I call an accomplishment there!

"You're in a university?" Haru asked surprised, where he and his master came from they didn't have universities or colleges. They had an elementary, a middle school, and a high school and that's pretty much it. Haru felt kind of jealous of the blonde woman for being in a college while he had to serve Ellie for the rest of his life, probably but he didn't mind serving under her anyways. When the blonde woman told him that her name was Veda he smiled, he thought it was a pretty name, "Well Ms. Veda, we're supposed to be at the Blackwood Mansion but then we got lost."

"All because Haru here ticked the taxi driver so much that he had to dump us out in the middle of nowhere. Miles away from-hey, wheres my strawberry for my cake?" asked Ellie looking around the table for the missing strawberry. "Um, Veda? Have you seen it?"