Thread: Moony & Gamer
View Single Post
Pandora's Box
Everyone's Favorite Sociopath

Old 11-19-2013, 07:49 PM

Why are men always so noisy before we set off? They must still be drunk. Then again, Gail had a pretty good hangover herself. Why must pirates always go drinking before they set off for sea? Good luck? Or maybe because they wouldn't be able to do all that drinking once they were at sea. Gail had a strict, sober policy on board her ship, Devil's Dubloon. She tried not to act hungover, even with the massive headache that was threatening to send her back to bed for the day. But, it was too busy for that. Lots to do. She scanned the group and found Bones, overseeing the work. That was always helpful.

"I dunno Eusme," the dark haired boy began, "I heard it's hard to get aboard there. Not to mention, I dunno how you expect to get on board." He watched the ship closely. There was an awful lot of food being gathered. The trip must be a very long one. "Then again, I heard they found a map to what people are calling the greatest treasure ever. If that's true, we'd only need a small portion of it to be filthy, stinking rich." He weighed the odds in his head. Owen always tried to be very careful with this. "No harm in trying! I'll go see if they will recruit me. Hide behind those barrels over there. If I get on, get inside it and I'll load you aboard, got it?"