Thread: Moony & Gamer
View Single Post
Pandora's Box
Everyone's Favorite Sociopath

Old 11-20-2013, 01:56 AM

"Maybe, but don't tell." she replied. She sighed. Bones never drank, but Gail still did with the guys. Can't look like a wimp. Any man could take a few drinks. But Gail was a girl. That posed a problem. But, even with the lingering headache, she was still able to bark orders to the lazier men who were chatting.

Owen slid by a few of the crew and towards what looked like the captain and first mate. " 'Ello. I heard you were looking for more for your crew?" he asked, straightening his back. "Here's a person, perfect, for your endeavor."

Gail smirked at the prideful boy that came up to her. "Really? Perfect person?" she asked, "and where would that person be, exactly?" She always loved pulling a prank on the younger, stupider ones.

Owen frowned. "That would be me." he stated. "Can I come aboard or not? I may not look like much, but I know my way around a ship." Strange captain, that was for sure. Still, the captain could be crazy in the head for all he cared. He just needed to get on the crew. That's all that mattered.