View Single Post
Kry
Hero Complex

Old 08-13-2014, 12:56 AM

Kioku was pleased when she rushed around to help him, though he didn't let that show on his face. He continued to play the part of the victim, he put his arm around her to lean against her some. That physical contact, he could feel the warmth of her life force, that closeness, her energy was right there. Ripe for the plucking. There were quite a lot of stairs, but Kioku said nothing. He only let out a few grunts here and there, as if he really was in pain. True his bruises did ache, but not the way he was acting, they were minor wounds.

"I don't need a doctor. I only need you, my darling. Stay with me until I feel better." There was a bit of pleading in that voice, and a little bit of strain, like someone with broken ribs would sound after walking up so many stairs. Once they got to the room, he let her unlock the door, once the door was opened Kioku sprang into action. He moved into the room, pulling her with him and closing the door behind her, in the next moment he had both her wrists in his hand and her body trapped between his and the door behind her.

He certainly didn't look like he was in pain anymore. "You really are beautiful, and the only one in this place that can make me feel better. You do want to help me feel better, don't you?" His tone was alluring, sweet and seductive with just the right hints of suggestion to it. "Please help me feel better." He was lowering his lips to hers, to capture them in a sweet, seductive kiss.