View Single Post
Sarahbelle
Rip Van Winkle

Old 10-05-2015, 01:19 PM

(I had no clue how much my nutritional drinks affected my energy and focus until I ran out... wow. Sorry for going so long without posting, but I am doing much better now! Or, today at least *crosses fingers* Also, I am not used to playing beautiful characters, so I keep laughing through all the flowery praise, haha. Oh goodness, lol)

"Oh, no, it's an honor to be chosen, mi'lord." She flushed a bit at his manners, but understood on some level the sense of urgency. He was a very important man and it would not do to keep him, or his mother, waiting. Even if it was all quite the whirlwind for her, discussions and questions would have to wait... but no doubt they would come soon enough!

Taking his cue, she slipped from his grip and went to give her mother a quick hug goodbye, but did not linger long. Anna placed a kiss on her youngest daughter's cheek and gave her a brave smile. It was hard to see her go, in a way, but she was strong and it was for the best, better than she could've ever dreamed for Jo. Nothing more had to be said, it was all done earlier and it was getting late.

Josephina returned to Edwin and went out to the horses with him. She'd never ridden one before, but didn't seem afraid of it, more curious than anything. How hard could it be?

"Alright. As you wish, sire." She put on a smile for him and was agreeable enough for now. She could do this. Ahead of her lay the unknown, but to her that just meant more puzzles to solve and things to learn, and that should keep her busy enough for awhile. Behind her was her mother, standing in the doorway and waving farewell.