View Single Post
PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-25-2007, 03:04 PM

♦ 1. Introduction ♦ 2. Rules (you are HERE) ♦ 3. Pricing & Examples ♦
♦ 4. What I Want For Christmas ♦ 5. Slots ♦ 6. Contests/Freebies/Etc ♦
♦ 7. Reserved ♦ 8. Reserved ♦ 9. Reserved ♦ 10. Reserved ♦

-------

Well like every other thread (and art shop) out there, this one too, also has rules that you must follow. Otherwise, i daresay Menewshan staff as well as myself won't be very happy, now will we? xD

♦ Please follow Menewsha's rules.
♦ No fighting, whining, etc. We don't want anyone to get in trouble, now do we?
♦ No bugging me for free art whether it be by posting here or via messages. I've had terrible experiences with that happening : x -shudders-
♦ Have fun!
Oh and by the way, i have the right to add any more rules should i feel i have the need to :3

Art-related Rules:

♦ No stealing, tracing, editing without my written permission. That's an obvious one though, no?
♦ Payment is up front, just before i show you your art or after i've shown you a water-marked version. I hate art thieves with a burning passion >0
♦ Slots are unlimited or until i close them. I don't want to be overwhelmed unless for a good reason xD
♦ I can draw anything you want, but keep in mind that these areas are out of range...

xxxxx - Nudity.
I'm not sure if Menewsha allows tasteful nudity? Well, in any case, just to be sure...it's not allowed xD

xxxxx - Grotesque violence.
Why? Same reason as above. I'm not sure if it's allowed.

xxxxx - Overloaded avatars or characters.
That is, anything with like hundreds of accessories and clothing that is all over the place and the hair goes anywhere and everywhere.
♦ Here's what i will draw though...

xxxxx - Interesting characters/avatars/quads (fursonas, animal characters or just normal animals) etc.
xxxxx - Accessories. As long as they're not overloaded : x
xxxxx - Backgrounds. For higher priced items or higher amounts of gold only though.
xxxxx - Mechanical things such as robots.