View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 01-07-2016, 02:34 PM

Sophie kept close to Filius, not wanting to get lost in a strange city. As much as she enjoyed the sights, she didnt trust the city dwellers as much as she could throw them. After the experiences she'd had in school, she wanted to make sure they never happened again. Sophie instinctively moved closer to Filius, squeezing his hand tightly. She looked at Homeward, smiling at him, as she tried to calm her hyper sensitivity.

"Your father seems like a very smart man." Sophie said absentmindedly. She didn't really think much about what Filius had said before, but it hit her eventually.

"A team combat competition?!" Sophie beamed. This was the opportunity she'd been waiting her whole life for! "Filius, we could join!" Sophie gripped Filius' hand tighter and then grabbed his other one with her free hand. "Oh, Filius, I know I need practice, but I think by the time the Blue Moon a Festival comes, I'll be ready for it! Oh, please, Filius...?" This was the opportunity Sophie had been waiting for; the chance to prove to the world that Sophie Eire was not weak. Sophie Eire was a strong, powerful fighter who could destroy any enemy that crossed her path. Sophie was too excited. This would be her chance.