View Single Post
Veno
Miss Mad Hatta

Old 07-20-2015, 05:33 AM

07.19.2015 :: Sunday

Today was my sons due date. :P Still not looking like he will show up even in the next day or two. Since my mom was in labor for 2 days with both me and my brother, so even if I went into labor now, it would probably be 2 days before he's born. Which hey that works for me. I'm just hoping he's not going to be TOO big of a baby, but you never know how big the baby will turn out to be. I have a couple newborn pieces of clothing but it's mainly 0-3 and up. Once the midwife told me he's probably going to be an 8-9 lb baby I was like "nope not buying newborn clothes, he will only be able to wear them for a week or two, and then he will be in 0-3 months anyways more than likely" But I did get some at my shower. And if he's smaller than that then we can just go pick up a couple of outfits. ^^ No big deal.
I have decided I'll be using 'sposies until the umbilical cord falls off. Just because I don't know how the cloth diaper covers will rub on them or they might not even, but it'll get me use to using cloth too. Kinda ease myself into it for the first couple weeks. We will just see how it all seems to go. haha. If that woman hasn't called me back by 11 tomorrow afternoon I'm going up there. Which I have a couple errands, including to get gas to do tomorrow. Long as labor stays away. lol But that is my most important stop but I'm going to try to have faith that she can and will handle it and it'll all be kosher and smooth.

I can't believe it's actually his due date! Like holy cow it's actually here. It's actually about to happen. I'm fixing to be a mom. Taking care of a little one. I'm like so anxious and nervous and just fully of holy fucks. We finished getting the house all together and ready for him. there's still some things I'll need to do but when the time comes. Like washing the bottles and all that. But he wont be using bottles for quite some time anyways. Sidenote my feet are quite swollen today. Yuck. My belly feels more like a basketball than it has in prior weeks. I'm just hoping my mom doesn't want to crazy be hovering over my shoulder and being up my ass about everything. >.< That's the most stressful part is the fact I'll be at home with my parents and having them all up my butt. Having people watch me makes me even more nervous.

Sprayed Sun-In in my hair again tonight and blow dried it. then washed my hair with the Clairol after letting it sit in my hair for a good 5-6 minutes. I'm hoping when it dries it's even blonder than it has been. Fingers crossed. I've been wondering how much time my parents will take off for me being in labor and having Finnley. Probably none but still curious. Well I know my mom wont be at work once I'm in labor and everything but I don't think she's going to take off work or anything. Lol
Well maybe this time tomorrow I'll have school news, and then maybe even baby news.

Made 1,600g

Last edited by Veno; 07-20-2015 at 08:04 AM..