View Single Post
Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 07-08-2011, 12:53 AM

Junsu turned as he looked up seeing the beautiful girl next to him. He just stared at her as she spoke. A slight smile graced his lips as he picked up his drink and took another sip of it as he felt the eyes of the women on the woman. He then let his eyes move along each and every curve of her body as he closed his eyes and took her her sent acting as if he was board though he was far from it. He slowly rose as he walked just passed her and stopped as he open his eyes and took another sip of his drink.

He looked over his shoulder at her and arched a eye brow. He spoke in a calm voice as he stared at her from the corner of his eyes. "You have asked the wrong person my dear. You apparently don't know who I am or you wouldn't dare ask such a question. The ladies here stare at you because they are dying for a moment of my time and you demand it like you are a queen. You see to them I am a god to them my opinion is law. That out fit does nothing for your from. You look to appealing for most hear. There are to many other females here ready to give themselves to any. That is why you are not appealing as you would be in a darken room with gentleman. You have a beautiful body and I must say your cures are delightful. Though dressed in such a outfit does nothing for you. It is not your style. For a woman to be attractive she should ware something that makes her feel it not dress to a mans eye. If you where going to do that then don't put nothing on at all. You want one of the men here take off those pants and get some short shorts or some ripped leggings with a mini skirt and a tong showing. If you want a really man get out of that crap and get into a pair of jeans and conferable shirt and be yourself. To bad your not a model the things I could put you in." He said as he shifted his eyes back to the front as he let out a humph then took a sip of his drink as he walked back to his table.

By this point the other women where standing with their moths open at what he had told the female knowing they had wanted him to say he would put his clothing on them. He took a set as he closed his eyes and tried to escape work as more of the girls started to gather again watching him for a far for him to give a signal that they could come to his table.