Thread: To Be Human
View Single Post
NekoLen
Tachigami's Personal Slave

Penpal

Old 03-29-2014, 01:12 AM

Dan sighed as the papers were all in order, leaving his office and finding Jacob where he had left him. He smiled and knocked on the door, noticing how hot the man seemed to be. It was strange, because it was in the middle of winter and his thermostat was on so it was warm, but not sweltering so. "Are you alright? I hope you aren't sick," he commented, feeling his heart rate lower slightly. The last thing he needed was some virus contaminating all his research.

"I guess you want to know what kind of research I do here," Dan said after awhile, leaning slightly against the door frame. "I research human biology and evolution. I believe that humans, as a species, are not in their final stages of evolution. We can grow stronger, better - as you will." He tilted his head slightly and continued to smile, hoping that Jacob didn't think he was spouting craziness. "So our experiments we will do together will be mostly medical, but I won't be giving you things that will hurt or make you sick. Don't worry. I have a form here I would like you to fill out, as well as a contract to read over and sign. This is just for legal matters, and the questions are so I don't do anything unknowingly that would harm you. Please answer them truthfully and bring them to my office." He handed the forms and contract to Jacob, leaving the room and going back to his office.