View Single Post
ClockworkLupine
Parchment, Ink, and Tea

Old 12-11-2013, 05:46 AM

Ari had to shut that door before he gagged. She sounded like one of those Super Nanny people he used to watch on TV. They hired a Mary Poppins wannabe, talk about a nightmare come true. She was probably one of those creepy people who always smiled no matter what and wore the nasty sweaters with lace cuffs. Oh if she smelled like mothballs he would die. He sat on his bed, closed his ruby red eyes, and massaged his temples. Ugh, she would probably be up any minute to say hello.

Crossing his arms and glaring at the door, he could hear her coming. Ari prepared himself for the worst. There had to be a way to sneak around whoever this sitter thought they were. Ari flushed a furious shade of red when he saw who opened his bedroom door. The sitter wasn't some wannabe nanny at all. She was someone his own age? She was shorter with some Batmen themed outfit and a red beanie. At least she was decent looking with chocolate brown hair in a cute style. This girl was about to be on the wrong end of a ragin' Cajun. No they didn't. No his parents didn't just try to put him through the ultimate humiliation.

Ari stood up and put his hands on his hips. "Oh hell to the no! Coming up in here like you walked out of the bookstore section of Geek Squad and trying to play babysitter. Sugar, I don't know what my parents are playing right now but this is NOT cute. I am not here for this. I am a grown ass man in my own right and this is unacceptable!" He flipped his bangs in frustration and grabbed his car keys from his nightstand. Ari scowled as he walked right up to Ella and pointed to the stairwell behind her. "You need to get out of my house chér, because I'm leaving too."

Last edited by ClockworkLupine; 12-11-2013 at 05:56 AM..