View Single Post
Shikabane Hime
So...tired....just...let me....die.

Old 10-02-2013, 06:28 AM

[Gothy said she is sorry and it won't happen again]

Quote:
Vladimir
Vladimir looked towards Joseph and kept his usual grin. He watched as the young people got into the car and Joseph walked to him and told him to get Seras to where they needed to be, which was by the car. Vladimir chuckled softly, grinning a little as two fangs became visible. “Domnul meu, as much as I try. I am afraid that Seras went on ahead towards the base. She said she was going to make sure no one was following us and it is hard to do when sitting in a car.” He stated then turned around, walking towards the driver’s side of the large car.

Quote:
Dimitri
In the far distance there stood a man in an alley, he had white hair, blue eyes and a long red coat like Vladimir. He blinked lightly watching far away. Watching the once idoled Romanian Boss’s son speak to, who appeared to be, a leader to a different gang. The man moved back into the alley and made a mad dash towards his hangout. He wanted to be alone and normal he would lie and saw he was looking for the new Nephilim boss but was unsuccessful. The man dumped on a dumpster and slowly climbed onto a fire escape and into an abandon house, the man then ran through an open door to a more private place, a place his brother use to train. The man’s name was Dimitri Dracul, the son of The Romanian mob boss and the younger brother of Vladimir Dracul.

Dimitri sat on the floor of the old practice room, remembering the times he had with his older brother and how he taught him to be the name he is today. He even remembered something he didn’t want to...the day big brother Vladimir betrayed their family. He was told to never think or speak to his brother again, he sighed heavily and placed his gun, the Jackal of Dracula, next to him. He wanted some time to himself and remember the good memories he had with his brother.

[I forgot to put this in his bio but Vladimir's canines are longer than are supposed to so it makes him look like a vampire. Nothing major, just a tiny fact I forgot.]