View Single Post
Araani~Swift
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-31-2007, 07:47 PM

Arcaica:
((i write like that, i'm an old school trained RPer, we never did short posts back in the day, the whole point in RP it to tell a story, and if you dont describe what your character is doing, how is anyone reading supposed to know how to react? you need to use some of the same in your posts, i cannot reply to your last post, theres nothing in it for me to respond to other than to say my name. i cannot RP like that i'm sorry. i know nothing of your character other than its a centaur, you could add more dscriptions on what he looks like, his skin colour, his horse half mane and tail... for all i know he cound be zebra patterned with violent orange and flourescent yellow stripes! i know i wrote a long post but there was a lot i needed to explain about how Araani works with her potions... you could take each section of the sequence and say how your character reacted and any speach responces he might have given at the time.... also its best to press preview and re-read what you've just written, if your anything like me you think quicker than you can type and all sorts of wrong letters get pressed. i do it all the time so a quick self spell check before submiting is always a good idea *nods* so please edit your last post and try to fill it out a lot more so i have something a little more substantial to work with ^.^ cheers.))