View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 04-20-2019, 03:12 AM

Jason pushed himself to fly as fast as his injured wing would allow.

Ghost smirked some when Anders voice came out of the watch. Back-up was coming. Andres was coming. Lea furrowed her eyebrows together and readied her scythe. She was determined not to let them get to Jason.

"You and your friend was done for, evil being." Ghost spoke, drawing his blade once more, only to clash with the blade of the scythe, and her eyes widen when Anders suddenly landed near the other angel.

"Execute, sir." Ghost spoke casually. "Her partner flew off towards the park, his wing is injured so he won't be going far." He explained briefly. Lea pushed her scythe down on the blessed blade. "Execute me if you want, but leave him alone! He hasn't done anything!" She yelled, pulling her scythe back and attacked once more.

Jason continued to fly, until the tree house came into view and he stumbled onto the porch from his wing giving out, crashing really. "Marz!" He called.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~° ~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Arael was a little surprised when Silas moved so close to his face so quickly, and his voice dropped. "It's just a legend.. A story that my grandmother told me before I became a trainee." He started, in hopes that Silas understood. "There's a legend that there is a crystal that can can be used to go back in time for a short moment." He explained quietly. "If we can find it, and use it to go back before his suicide, and stop it, he won't ever become a shinigami.. Right?"