View Single Post
Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~<3
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-16-2015, 11:24 PM

Fidelity smiled at him, "Well I did run into some trouble today." she admitted but didn't think he'd be interested in hearing her stupid story. She was happy to hear that she'd get an A+ on her homework again, she always did and she hoped that never changed. She'd be devastated if she got anything lower that that. Watching the clock, she looked over at him and raised an eyebrow when she heard him laugh. "What's so funny sir?" she asked curiously. Why was he laughing? Did something funny happen? Maybe he was just remembering something funny that had happened to him.

Louie looked up from his book and looked at her. "I promise that I won't. I'll get used to you coming in late to class though, if you do come in late that is." he replied. So she was new to this school huh? He wondered what it was that caused her to choose this school instead of the others. Maybe it was closer to where she lived, or maybe she had friends here. He wasn't sure but that didn't matter. Louie just hoped she actually did the work.