Thread: Soul Notes.
View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-13-2016, 01:34 AM

Jacob flashed another smile at Adam's comment, looking a bit amused. So the other man thought so highly of him already? Like Jacob could know anything. It was a nice thought, a bit like he was god for this city. It humored and intrigued him, though he didn't reveal that, keeping his smile light and mysterious. It wouldn't do if they could read him so early on. A bit of mystery only added to a man's charm after all.

"Well, I bid thee farewell then, Adam. It is, as always, a pleasure to meet another like me." He bowed at the waist and pushed the door open. "I hope to see you and...Trey soon. I always treat my guests to the finest." With those parting words, he finally slipped away, seeming to become one with the shadows. Maybe the truth, or just a trick of the eye. Either way, he was gone and soon out in the night now nearing day, perhaps less than an hour away. With a vampire's speed though, he reached his home with plenty of time to spare and let out a hum. First a little midnight drink and then he had a feast to plan.

~~~

Trey tensed again, his body squeezing so light it made his legs and arms ache at the joints. The need to panic pushed up against from inside him, seeming to come out of his stomach and press up against his throat so he found it hard to speak. It was funny. He got the same feeling as a human and it still persisted after this many years and he didn't even need air to live. So why did he still feel short of breath, his heart straining somewhere inside him?

"Go away," he repeated, a little louder and more desperate. It made his voice sound more menacing, but it was still small. The other vampire looked so menacing. Trey wished he hadn't parted ways with Adam. He hated to fight, but if this other vampire continued to pressure him, the violence would explode out regardless of his wishes. It was why he wanted the other to leave already. Leave or I'll make you and I don't want that. You don't want that.

Trey looked up again, meeting the other's eyes with a flash of bright cyan. This time, he didn't blink. "Go away. I don't like you!"