Thread: Social Sciences
View Single Post
Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you know?"

Old 03-14-2012, 01:54 AM

((OH, no worries! I am sick and gross feeling, so I can't post much either. School is being nasty to me, too! Finals are next week, and I'm trying to study while I have Pneumonia .. . I gave up. :XD I'll have to do it in the next few days, though.))

"Many of the art students play an instrument or two," Ray said, sighing and leaning against the nearest desk. Taking his sketch pad, he began to slowly mark at the paper. "Tonight is a bit of a practice for us. Alice has a thing against anyone who doesn't look like her kind." A true emo . . . Alice was definitely part of the goth crowd. Her sister, Bella, was also part of the goth crowd.
When he heard that Daphne was busy, Ray nodded. "If you ever want to listen in, we all meet in the music room at 7 tonight. Every Monday we meet for a bit of music."

He extended his sketchpad toward Laine once more. This time it was a profile of her face. "You're the first person I've met that doesn't make me want to run." His cryptic words were followed by the end of class. Professor Zens started rounding everyone up and having them claim cupboards for their supplies (Koon already had one).
With a slight smile, Ray stashed his belongings in his backpack and slung it over one shoulder. "See you around." Most likely the next day during their second class together. "It was nice meeting you, Daphne. Don't forget to speak with your parents."

Really, that was the most talking he'd done with one person in a long while. Especially a stranger.