Thread: Shot Me Down
View Single Post
NekoLen
Tachigami's Personal Slave

Penpal

Old 07-09-2014, 11:49 PM

Joey watched Andrew walk away before slipping into the tavern, a large old building that sat in the middle of the town. It was simply known as Darkwater, like the town it resided in. The barkeep noticed Joey as he walked in and smiled, pulling down a bottle of whiskey. "Wet your whistle, sir?" the man asked, taking out a shot glass and placing it on the bar. Joey shook his head, glancing about the dark building. A group of men gambled at one of the tables, trying not to seem like they had been staring at him. Everyone here knew who he was, or at least what he was. He knew none would start a quarrel with him in fear of being shot.

"I'm looking for Gin... Is he around?" Joey asked as he got closer to the barkeep. He hoped no one was eavesdropping. The barman nodded and pointed upstairs. "Room 10. He's not occupied right now. I'm sure he'll love to see you again."

Joey nodded and tilted his hat at the man, turning left and walking up the almost hidden stairs. Once on the top floor, he walked down the musty hallway, passing many beautiful women who lay on their beds, either with guests or by themselves. He found room 10 at the end of the hallway, and smiled as the door was open and Gin sat on his bed.

The young man was beautiful, with long soft brown hair and dark green eyes. His pale face cracked into a warming grin when he saw who his guest was. "Joey! Oh, it's been forever!" he exclaimed, jumping from his bed and into Joey's arms. Joey didn't reply, simply kissing that pretty face passionately.

It may have been over an hour when he staggered from the tavern, finding Andrew waiting patiently by their horses. Joey straightened his hat and grinned. Smelling of whiskey and Gin, he approached the native. "I see you got yourself some good clothes and some supplies."